Here is a bubbly list of things that have made my heart happy, giggly or just grateful - with a thankful whisper on my lips..
- the pink&green fresh flowers that matched my beloved journal perfectly - yay for new café's! ups, that's 2-in-1. whatevaah! ;) BTW! the flowers & my journal is displayed in the photo over. ^^
- great&deep conversations with a new friend - those moments that makes life worth living!
- when people do an effort to change for the better - faith in humanity restored!
- MUSIC with a beat that makes me wanna dance. On the street. In the night. POW!
- When somebody buy you a Starbucks #yummiinmytummi (just in case: javachip is da favorite!)
- snapping random selfies with a new style & boom a new Insta:profile:pic is made. Tadaah! (@colourline - I know u wanna stalk me ;) )
- I found 'a treasure' - others might call it a little piece of glass, but whatevaah! I attached a little photo of my highly valuable treasure!
- Just found out that I'm gonna visit my parents in less than a month. When you live in different countries it's always a big deal coming home - but a good deal. Mommy's food here I come! (Planning on making some quest-posts in the future with some of my mom's delicious food-skills - you guys up for that?!)
- ICECOFFEE. need I say more?!! Always a winner!
- discovering new inspiring blogs! Whenever&wherever always looking for new cool blogs - so just throw'em at me, please!
- discovering new places in my city - I've forgotten how beautiful Bergen is!
- putting on a new nail polish - that I absolutly adooore - more than I thought. Win-win! (you can see a glimpse of it on one of the photos in the post.
Aaaand I think that was all for now. What things have made you happy the last week? I think it is important to sometimes stop up and think about the small moments that make life worth living - and focus on that. So I'm makin myself accountable to the blog to be more grateful & have focus on the good things in life - wanna join me on the journey?